Heritage Lab FR132 Freeride Skis
The FR132 pairs Heritage Lab's uniquely designed reverse-reverse shape to our ultra-stable freeride construction. Expect nothing short of amazing.
- 132mm underfoot for the right balance between pivot, stability, and usefulness
- 69m Radius
- 80cm flat spot w/ reverse camber profile
- Bomber UHMW sidewalls
- Ultra smooth fiberglass and VDS Rubber laminate
- Bamboo / Poplar wood core
Delivered with our standard factory tune: 1deg base and 2deg side edges & cold snow base prep
- Carefully crafted by Telos Splitboards in China
Features our RR rocker profile, designed with a subtle flat spot underfoot for stability paired with true reverse camber deep snow performance - this is the ultimate tool for untracked and lightly tracked snow.
** PLEASE NOTE **
THE 190cm SKIS ARE INSTOCK AND SHIPPING NOW